Saturday 30 June 2012

Saturdays Soccer match.

Saturday 30 June
Ellerslie 11 grade red versed Fencibles 11 grade blue at Michaels ave.  Cody and I played for Ellerslie. It was a tough match but close to half-time the ball fell back to me and I shot for a goal and I......Scored!  Then all the Ellerslie supporters went crazy and it was 1-0 at half-time.

After half-time Ellerslie scored two quick goals in ten minutes 3-0 then Fencibles scored one goal. But Ellerslie was still in the lead they were holding on but Fencibles were stronger and scored another goal.Then Ellerslie got closer and closer but couldn't score.In the end it was 3-2 at full time. The people   that scored from Ellerslie were: Max, Jacob, and I.

2 comments:

  1. And it was a mean goal and a very good recount of it too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great going... well done team!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.