Wednesday 19 September 2012

My Current events



CURRENT EVENTS

L.I: Find and summarise information about a current event

S.C:
I have found the who, what, when, where, why, and how
I have used my own words to retell what the article is about
Copy and paste the link to your article here:



TITLE: Black Sticks skipper opts to starve


WHEN: 24-28 of September

WHO: The black sticks captain Kayla Sharland

WHERE: It’s happening world wide

WHAT: The black sticks captain Kayla Sharland is living on 2 dollars 25 from 24-28 of September.

WHY or HOW it happened: To challenge people.

Black Sticks skipper opts to starve

What do you think the author wanted you to learn from this article?
That we should treat poor people equally.

List 2 new words you have found in this article, then write their meanings.
Poverty-The quality of being poor.
affiliated-to adopt or to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.